Monday, August 16, 2010

Prairie Summer

I take part in a few swaps on Scrapbook.com. One of them is a monthly envelope swap for embellishments. Typically, we include 2-3 NIP (new in package) items, a spool of ribbon and a handmade item. Sometimes it is different, but it usually depends on the theme. This month's theme was summer. Buying items is easy, but it took me awhile to come up with something to make. I formulated this idea in my head and was so happy that it came out just the way I pictured it! (That doesn't usually happen to me).

Page Title

This is a 5x7 page title that I created from cardstock, patterened paper, foam letters and vellum. I cut and layered the grass by hand. I really hope my swap partner likes it, I had so much fun creating it! I think I'll have to make another one for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment